Use our dye chips to bring your candle creations to life. The possiblities are endless with up to 20 colours to choose from and suitable for both container candles and moulds.
1. Use a digital scale to weigh out the exact quantity of colorant.
2. Dissolve the colorant in wax at a suggested ratio of about 1:10. The wax temperature should be around 80°C.
3. Mix thoroughly using an electric mixer or compressed air mixer until the color is completely dissolved and dispersed into the wax.
4. Pour the color-wax liquid into the container or mould.
5. Verify that the color is correct before starting candle production.
For thourough coloring, dosing is generally between 0.1 % and 0.2 % by weight. However, the color shade can vary depending on the wax blend, production method, additives and fragrance products utilized. This may require a higher or lower dosing level.
Store in a dark, cool dry place, away from extreme heat or direct sunlight.
***Pure Candle Supplies provides recommendations only. Colour may vary depending on type of wax, wicks & fragrance loading used. We recommend testing all products to ensure you receive a desired outcome prior to batch pour.