PS80 - Pillar Wax
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A Pure Candle Supplies sourced and tested PS80 - Pillar Wax is designed with a flaky texture of 80% Pure100 Soy Wax with a 20% Parrafin blend. The unique formulation ensures an easy user experience, and a beautiful white glossy finish.
Designed for moulds and pillar style candles, this wax holds a higher fragrance loading of up to 12% and is suited to the Pure Candle Supplies dye chip colours for an even and consistent colour throughout your mould and pillar creations.
For the candle makers where an natural option is not the priority, PS80 - Pillar Wax can also be used as a container wax in hotter climates, or if a harder wax is required.
Offering both a great hot and cold scent throw, PS-80 is a candle makers dream.
• 80% Pure100 Soy Wax
• 20% Paraffin Blend
• Small Flaky texture
• Great jar adhesion
• Beautiful white, creamy finish
• Single Pour Finish
• Great hot and cold scent throw
• Melting point: 50 degrees
• Heating range: 75-80 degrees
• Pouring range: 65-70 degrees
• We recommend adding fragrance at 65 degrees for maximum scent throw and a creamy finish
• Maximum fragrance additive – 6-12% depending on potency of fragrance
***Pure Candle Supplies provide recommendations only. Burn diameters & burn time can be affected by the variation of the selected wax, colour, and/or fragrance. We recommend conducting your own testing for best results***