UV Stabiliser - Powder
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Specially formulated, this UV Stabiliser assists with the longevity of shelf-life whilst protecting the candle and it's basic components - dyes, fragrances and waxes from persistent exposure to light, heat and chemical reactions, during and after production.
If you are selling into wholesale and retail environments, a stabiliser is highly recommended to ensure your product and branding are on point!
UV stabiliser dosage ranges between 0.2% up to 0.5% for most reactive situations.
Typical dosage starts around 0.3%.
1. Suggested starting dosage 0.2% – 0.5% (Typical dosage starts at 0.3%) of your wax weight.
2. Measure your stabiliser according to the ratio of your wax.
3. Suggested temperature for addition – approximately 80-85°c.
4. Stir thoroughly until dissolved into the wax.
5. Proceed with usual Candle making process and temperatures.
Store in a dark, cool dry place, away from extreme heat or direct sunlight.
***Pure Candle Supplies provides recommendations only. Candle outcome may vary depending on dosage, type of wax, wicks & fragrance loading used. We recommend testing all products to ensure you receive a desired outcome prior to batch pour***