Our digital thermometers are made with a stainless steel probe and designed for candle and soap making.
Featuring an easy to use on/off switch and a min/max temperature button that will sync with the thermometer memory, creating accurate temperature readings when making your candles or soap.
- Wide Measurement Range
- Stainless Steel Probe
- Celcius or Fahrenheit Selectable
- Data Hold
- Max/Min Temperature Memory
- Protective Probe Cover
Reading: Celsius & Fahrenheit
Temperature Range: -50 degrees - 200 degrees / -58 Fahrenheit - 392 Fahrenheit
Dimensions: 190mm long
- Clean Probe immediately after each measurement to avoid cross contamination.
- Make sure tightening up the screw after battery replacement otherwise it may affect the water resistant function.
- When the display becomes dim replace the battery with the same battery type.
- Do not operate the thermometer in the environmental temperature lower that 0 degrees or higher than 50 degrees as incorrect readings or damage to thermometer may occur.